Oracle has announced updates to its Oracle Mobile Suite
, the company’s solution for development and deployment of mobile applications across multiple mobile platforms, and works with disparate enterprise systems.
The latest release features a new cross device mobile development framework, Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF), which can simplify the development of multiplatform on-device mobile apps.
Oracle MAF is tightly integrated with Oracle Mobile Security Suite, which secures corporate-owned applications and data on mobile devices, and secures deployment and management of any mobile application.
Oracle MAF features include the following:
- More than 80 UI components, allow developers to create mobile application interfaces with extensive data visualization capabilities reducing the need for low-level HTML5 coding.
- Support for Apache Cordova plug-ins, enabling developers to leverage specific mobile device features across multiple operating systems.
- Declarative UI components creation, allowing for greater reusability while developing applications as well as creating templates for user interfaces.
- Built-in integration with Oracle Mobile Security Suite for extended support for application containerization, advanced authentication and authorization, and integration with social network logins.
- Extended customization support enabling developers to customize off-the-shelf mobile applications built with the framework.
- Support for applications developed under Oracle ADF Mobile.
Updates to Oracle Service Bus include:
- Unified design-time environment in Oracle JDeveloper, allows the development of both front-end applications and backend integrations, using a graphical wizards-based approach to expose backend systems as REST/JSON mobile-ready APIs.
- Built in in-memory distributed caching to help overloaded backend systems scale and cope with the increased traffic from mobile applications while reducing overall latency and ultimately enhancing the end-user experience.
- A portfolio of existing adapters to on-premises enterprise applications.
Read more: http://www.oracle.com/us/products/tools/overview/i...
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.