New WalkMe Apps Platform Provide Applets for User Engagement and Monetization
|Richard Harris in Monetize Tuesday, May 3, 2016|
WalkMe has announced the launch of WalkMe Apps, a new, free solution that allows app developers to focus their attention on the development of their core software by providing them with user and customer engagement tools – "applets" - to support upgrades, monetization, boost user experience, reduce uninstalls, and improve app ratings.
Applets are standalone onboarding, user engagement and monetization components that can be codelessly integrated into an app. They can help accelerate the release cycle by helping to eliminate the need to code new features and then re-submit the app to the iOS App Store or Google Play store.
WalkMe will develop, support, and update a wide selection of applets in-house. Additionally, WalkMe will allow developers to create their own applets for anyone to use.
Read more: http://www.walkme.com/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more