New Startup Pollen to Offer App Developers Advance Funding for App store Receivables
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Thursday, May 22, 2014|
Pollen is a new company that is offering app developers advance payments for app store receivables. The company calls the funding opportunity “Velocity Capital” and plans on offering $150 million to developers in 2014. The company is currently offering the funding opportunity in closed beta.
Pollen provides funding by advancing the value of a publishers app store receipts, which in some cases can take up to 60 days to be paid. Pollen pays 95% of projected proceeds to developers every seven days. This enables companies to have the ability to more quickly reinvest earned revenues back into their business, accelerating their user acquisition campaigns or product development cycles.
Pollen is partnering with a number of mobile advertising networks to connect its financial technology platform. The technology platform underpinning the velocity capital model enables big data analysis of verifiable sales data to facilitate secure financial decisions.
Developers interested in signing up for the program can do so here.
Read more: http://pollen.vc/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more