The Application Developers Alliance has launched the Developer Workforce Initiative to provide resources and support that will engage, educate and help grow the global developer labor force. Initial corporate supporters of the initiative include Apcera, AT&T, Built.io, Ericsson, Facebook, Ford, Google, Intel, and MapR.
The Developer Workforce Initiative includes a number of specific plans and programs including:
- Defining and shaping the capabilities of the Industrial Internet
- Gathering industry leaders and technologists to host events and deliver programming to developers
- Deploying developer education resources and content for developers preparing to enter the development workforce
- Creating core competencies and set criteria for industrialized application development
- Matchmaking software developers with companies looking for talent
- Conducting research and providing analysis on the changing needs of the developer workforce
- Identifying new trends in software development
The efforts will be platform agnostic and will provide support across all technologies and industries. Included will be a focus on next-generation technology tools as well as positioning software product design, deployment and operation as a strategic asset as opposed to a cost and control function.Read more: http://www.developerworkforce.org/
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.