Moblin Launches PreInstalled App Network for App Publishers
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Tel Aviv based Moblin has launched a new PreInstalled App Network which provides app publishers the ability to have their apps pre installed on over 100 million devices worldwide. It's an interesting idea for developers when considering the ability to instantly be recognized rather than buried in the app stores.
Moblin is working with tier 1 carriers, mobile retail stores and device manufacturers to create the network. Companies include Verizon, TMobile, Micromax, Deutsche Telekom, CPWH, PSM, and iBall.
The company is working with specific brands during the launch and will be opening the network up during the second quarter of 2015. More information is available on the Moblin website.
Read more: http://www.moblin.com/preinstall.php
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more