Mobiquity Technologies Releases Mobile SDK for Beacon Network
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, April 3, 2014|
Mobiquity Technologies has announced the release of its SDK designed to allow retailers and brands to access the company's Mobiquity Networks' Bluetooth LE Beacon network.
Mobiquity Networks says it already owns and operates the nation’s largest location-based, mobile advertising Bluetooth network in shopping malls, which supports Bluetooth LE Beacon technology.
According to the company, installation of Mobiquity Networks' BLE Beacon SDK in a mobile app allows proximity-based engagement with the company’s entire network, which includes 100 of the premier U.S. shopping malls.
The network covers nearly 3,000 unique retailers with over 15,000 storefronts, and represents approximately 120 million monthly shopper visits and roughly $12 billion in purchasing power per month. This activation creates the largest installed Bluetooth LE Beacon network of its kind in the US, the company said.
Read more: http://www.mobiquitytechnologies.com/press/?np=241...
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more