moBack Releases New Enterprise Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS)
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Wednesday, May 13, 2015|
moBack has launched new enterprise Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS) which offers a self-deployable MBaaS platform that helps developers build and deploy mobile and web apps.
moBack is an enterprise-ready mobile backend platform that combines an array of services for development and deployment of applications over the infrastructure of choice at web-scale, while providing security, scalability, and enterprise-wide visibility.
Platform features of the new service offering include:
- Cloud Interoperability: Enterprises have the flexibility to either use moBack’s public cloud infrastructure or deploy their own hybrid or private cloud systems.
- Scalable Infrastructure Services: Flexibility to scale up or reduce application infrastructure needs, while centralizing services delivery on a highly secure platform.
- Enterprise Security: Includes the highest standards of data encryption for both data in motion and data at rest, privacy controls, ACL based privilege controls, and fine-grained logging including security audits.
- App-Lifecycle Management: Promotes agile app development with dedicated development and production environments for rapid prototyping and seamless feature upgrades.
In addition to its self-deployable model, moBack also offers turnkey mobile solutions to enterprises that need their own on-premise, hybrid or private cloud installations of the mobile development platform.
Read more: https://www.moback.com/enterprise
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more