MicroStrategy Secure Cloud Now With Amazon Web Services Integration
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Wednesday, July 22, 2015|
MicroStrategy has announced the general availability of its Secure Cloud platform combining the enterprise analytics, mobile, and security features of MicroStrategy 10 Secure Enterprise with Amazon Web Services data integration, validation, and warehousing services.
The MicroStrategy Secure Cloud is an end-to-end solution that is configured to be scalable and elastic. The company has taken an ‘all-in' approach with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the core infrastructure platform for MicroStrategy analytics in the cloud. Amazon Redshift, Amazon Elastic MapReduce (Amazon EMR), and Amazon Relational Database Services (Amazon RDS) are core elements of MicroStrategy 10 Secure Enterprise on AWS.
The benefits of the MicroStrategy Secure Cloud include:
- Global reach enables organizations to find a data center close to home.
- Elastic infrastructure lets enterprises scale up to meet short-term demand.
- Performance SLAs allow an organization to have access to fast, dependable infrastructure.
- Security certifications mean that MicroStrategy Secure Cloud meets or exceeds industry standards and satisfies major compliance regimes.
- Organizations can start building applications right away without waiting on complex infrastructure.
- Low risk with zero upfront capital expenditure so organizations only pay for what they use, making analytics more cost-effective and less risky.
Read more: http://www.microstrategy.com/us/analytics/technolo...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more