MEF Global Forum 2014 to Examine Mobile Economy Trends
|Richard Harris in Events Monday, October 27, 2014|
The MEF Global Forum 2014 returns to San Francisco on 17th - 19th November 2014 at the Westin San Francisco Market Street. The event is hosted by the MEF, a trade association for companies wishing to monetize their products & services via mobile.
The main conference takes place over two days as it explores mobile innovation and global trends:
- Innovation Day (Nov. 18) focuses on technology and content trends from start-ups and innovative companies in Silicon Valley and around the world. Topics include: “The Sharing Economy 2.0”, “Wearable Technology at the intersection of m-Health”, “The Mobile Internet of Things” and “The Future of Fintech: Beyond Payments”.
- Global Day (Nov. 19) provides regional content covering EMEA, LATAM and APAC featuring the countries and companies accelerating mobile content and commerce adoption, including Brazil, India, Mexico and Africa. The program will also examine cross-border topics such as consumer trust, mobile payments, the new apps economy and the ever-changing consumer experience.
2014 speakers include senior executives from 500 Startups, Arete, Autodesk Labs, Deutsche Telekom, Etisalat, Indiegogo, Mahindra Comviva, Movile, Mozilla, RocketSpace, TechStars, Titans Group, Wearable World and Wikimedia.
In addition to the two-day program, the MEF Global Forum will feature a new, pre-conference “Pitch & Match” session on November 17. Hosted at RocketSpace, San Francisco’s central technology campus, the business matchmaking event will bring mobile players together with early or mid-stage start ups to develop partnerships, deals and more, creating a international networking platform for Valley-based companies.
The event will also feature the Meffys award ceremony to be held on Nov 19 at the conclusion of the event. The Meffys awards recognize companies for success and innovation across the mobile ecosystem.
For registration and specific agenda information visit the MEF Global Forum website.
Read more: http://mefglobalforum.org/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more