K2 Releases Application Integrations to REST Endpoints
|Richard Harris in Programming Tuesday, May 19, 2015|
K2 has announced OData and Swagger REST support, enabling those using the company’s K2 Appit and Blackpearl products to build solutions based on workflows and forms that can access existing data in the cloud or on premise.
K2 offers a low code platform which allows users to create customized business applications using workflows and forms that stretch across roles, departments, and data sources. With support for both OData and Swagger, K2 now also facilitates the creation of applications that integrate with systems that provides RESTful APIs, including Facebook, Twitter, Azure API Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Apache and more.
Out-of-the-box support for these technologies is provided in K2 Appit for SharePoint and K2 Blackpearl via K2’s SmartObject framework, allowing users to integrate LOB data in forms and workflows through connection points that are configured once and are reusable across all K2-based business applications.
Read more: http://www.k2.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more