ironSource Adds New kudosKit App Monetization Tool
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Wednesday, December 4, 2013|
Developers can suggest to their users a number of different ways to show appreciation for the app, including Boost Social, Improve Ratings, Contribution to Earnings, Get Feedback and Cross Promote Apps. The developer defines the Kudos-module according to the engagement, distribution and/or monetization goals for each application. The platform supports the creation of custom Kudos modules as well.
The kudosKit real-time server analyzes behavior patterns of users engaged with the app, and recommends to the developer which users might be ready to show appreciation for the application, easily allowing developers to identify users who may wish to give them Kudos. In this way, developers may reach loyal users while avoiding new or less-engaged users. Developers may monitor and optimize their Kudos within their applications in the kudosKit dashboard.
In a closed Beta encompassing over half a million users, the global average financial Kudos contribution reached $2.10 per user during the Beta testing.
To learn more about kudosKit, visit the link below.
Read more: http://kudos-kit.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more