Intel Announces XDK NEW HTML5 Cross platform Toolkit at HTML5DevCon
Saturday, October 26, 2013
The new toolkit for web and hybrid apps will help allow developers to create HTML5 apps and shorten time from idea to app store. Enhancements include a streamlined workflow, a new integrated editor designed specifically for HTML5, a new round-trip UI-builder tool to help simplify responsive design, and expanded API support.
The platform offers a new streamlined interface is built on web technologies, running on Windows, OS X, and Ubuntu Linux, without browser or Java dependencies. Expanded API support now provides Cordova 2.9 API support in addition to the appMobi device APIs. Developers can test, emulate, and build Cordova 2.9 API powered apps for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
With Intel XDK NEW, developers can create and deploy Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 Store, Chrome OS, and Tizen store-ready apps. Intel XDK NEW is now available as a free download for Windows, OS X and Ubuntu Linux.
Find out more at the link below.
Read more: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-xdk...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more