IBM and Box Release New Version of iOS Expert Seller App
|Richard Harris in iOS Tuesday, April 12, 2016|
IBM and Box have released a new version of the IBM MobileFirst for iOS Expert Seller app built on the Box Platform. With the new release, companies can use Expert Seller to take advantage of Box’s content management platform, metadata capabilities, security permissions, compliance and certifications, and preview functionality.
Once the Expert Seller with Box Platform app is deployed, companies can build on the app to apply IBM’s functionalities including advanced analytics and cognitive capabilities offered through Watson technologies and a broader content management strategy.
Highlights of the release include:
- Fast deployment: This new version of Expert Seller with Box Platform can be deployed in less than five days following initial contract and configuration by IBM and Box.
- Simplified content management: Expert Seller is pre-designed and pre-integrated with Box Platform with immediate access to content by sellers. Marketing/Sales leaders and content management teams can upload new content to Expert Seller in real-time using the Content Management Guide that outlines best practice content design principles. This can be accessed by sellers on their device immediately.
- Cost-effective and scalable: The cost-effective app is available for deployment with a low monthly subscription fee.
The Expert Seller app is part of IBM's portfolio of over 100 made-for-business apps delivered in partnership with Apple across 14 industries and 65 individual professions.
Read more: http://www.ibm.com/mobilefirst/us/en/mobilefirst-f...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more