Google Releases AdWords App to Manage Ad Campaigns
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Friday, March 13, 2015|
Google is introducing the AdWords app to allow AdWords users to view and manage ad performance. When opening the app, an overview of clicks, costs, and conversions is provided. For more insights, users can view metrics by ad group, day of week and device.
It is offered as a companion to a user’s desktop account and provides the following functionality:
- View campaign stats
- Update bids and budgets
- Get real-time alerts and notifications
- Act on suggestions to improve your campaigns
- Call a Google expert
The AdWords app is now available for devices that use Android 4.0 or later and is available for existing AdWords customers from the Google Play Store.
Read more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com....
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more