glispa Releases New Mobile Ad Mediation Platform
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Mobile marketing company glispa has introduced a new mobile ad mediation platform called Ampiri, built from technology from its acquisition of MoneyTap. The company is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Beijing, Bangalore, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and São Paulo.
As a platform, Ampiri blends the major demand sources into a single campaign selection algorithm, which optimizes in real time for developers to choose the best performing campaign out of direct demand, cross-promotion, ad-networks and DSPs.
The Ampiri platform offers:
- A single SDK connecting apps to hundreds of Ad Networks and DSPs
- Both self-serve and managed service over inventory
- Mediation between ad networks and programmatic demand (DSP), so publishers run campaigns and direct demand simultaneously
- Optimized monetization selects the best buyer in 200 countries
- A range of ad formats including native, banners, interstitials, rewarded and non-rewarded video, and immersive video ads for user acquisition and monetization.
Read more: http://www.glispa.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more