Genuitec Takes GapDebug Tool for PhoneGap and Apache Cordova into Public Beta
Thursday, July 17, 2014
After a couple of weeks of private beta, Genuitec is taking its GapDebug tool for PhoneGap and Apache Cordova into public beta.
GapDebug provides the ability to “plug and debug” mobile apps. It is a single source platform to perform cross-platform testing on iOS and Android mobile apps. GapDebug eliminates the need to bounce back and forth between iOS and Android tools instead, brings both environments together in a single tab.
Features of GapDebug include:
- complete set of debugging tools and services
- DOM Inspector
- Network Monitor
- Local storage and WebDB Explorer
- No vendor lock-in - runs on Windows and Mac hardware
- Free for all Cordova and PhoneGap developers
- Integrated versions of the Safari Webkit Inspector for iOS debugging and Chrome Dev Tools for Android debugging
Read more: https://www.genuitec.com/products/gapdebug/?utm_so...
Adobe announces updates to Adobe XD Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Netmarble Corp releases Lineage 2: Revolution updates Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Changes to the way notifications work in iOS 12 you need to know Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Watch your step at Fog World Congress 2018 Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Cloud Native SDK for Kubernetes has been launched by Pulumi Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you