Earlier this year GameSalad integrated the Together Games asynchronous multiplayer game server platform and now they have announced they have purchased
Together Games entirely.
This acquisition allows GameSalad to offer managed server hosting for all of their users that want to put asynchronous multiplayer into their apps. This feature is currently available in the company’s latest "nightly" build and will be re-enabled in their next release. After this initial release, GameSalad will roll out more of the Together Games platform features including text chat, achievements, and leaderboards.
The Together Games backend development platform provides GameSalad with:
- Cross Platform Asynchronous Multiplayer API: Allows cross platform users of iPhone, Android devices, HTML5 and more to play together.
- Cloud Based Server Hosting: Scalable cloud deployment, dynamic load balancing and dedicated instances available.
- Easy Data Management: Provides the ability to balance games in real time and tweak game data without time consuming submissions.
- Leaderboards: Track player’s progress and high scores.
- Achievements: Ad the ability to monetize achievements.
- In-Game Text Chat: Allows players to brag/chat while playingRead more: http://www.gamesalad.com/blog/together-games-is-no...
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.