Fiksu Launches New App Marketing Platform
Sunday, February 22, 2015
Fiksu kicked off February with an update of its corporate brand including a new website, logo and two new app marketing platforms. The two new products are:
-Fiksu Aware: Targets precise mobile audiences to drive brand awareness and consideration.
- Fiksu Response: Drives mobile leads, registrations, and sales from targeted audiences.
The company has also renamed its existing app marketing products:
Fiksu Acquire: Builds a high-value user base for mobile apps or games/
Fiksu Retain: Re-engages existing app users, increases sales, and builds loyalty.
Powering the new solutions are Fiksu’s data, programmatic media reach, and optimization technologies. The company call it platform “mIQ” and it offers the following:
- Data set of 2 billion mobile device profiles to build audiences supported by client and partner data and lookalike modeling.
- Programmatically reach audiences wherever they are across all mobile marketing channels and ad formats.
- Optimize all aspects of campaign performance dynamically allocating across all channels and all actions that drive ROI.
More information is available on the Fiksu website.
Read more: https://www.fiksu.com/what-we-do/app-marketing
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more