Tuesday, March 29, 2022
"Desktop applications are being replaced by cloud-based web applications, and users are accessing them from all kinds of devices, smartphones, Chromebooks, iPads, laptops, and more. As a result, more users need to print documents from web applications and ezeep.js is exactly what the larger development community needs to enable secure and efficient printing in the easiest way possible," said Bernd Trappe, CTO, ThinPrint.
ezeep.js is a ready-made solution that can be easily plugged into web applications so users can instantly print documents. With ezeep.js, the backend of the web application passes the data to be printed directly to the ezeep Blue Cloud, which securely outputs the document to any printer available in the customer's account. As a result, the user does not have to download documents first, which not only ensures greater efficiency but also ensures that sensitive documents are not saved to the user's local, potentially insecure, device.
While developers still have the option of using the already available ezeep Blue API, with ezeep.js they enjoy a significantly simpler and quick implementation because steps like creating a print dialog box or managing user accounts are not necessary. ezeep.js is a fully plug-and-play implementation of printing.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more