Euro Truck Driver 2018 drops for Android
|Richard Harris in Apps Friday, July 13, 2018|
Euro Truck Driver 2018 succeeds one of Ovilex Soft titles to provide users with expanded gameplay as you truck your way across Europe.
Ovilex Soft has announced the release of their new Euro Truck Driver 2018 app. Available for free on the Google Play Store and coming soon to iOS, Euro Truck Driver is a successor to the original version that launched in 2015 and has been downloaded more than 20 million times.
In Euro Truck Driver 2018, users experience life as a professional truck driver by choosing and customizing their rig from multiple European truck brands (both 4x2 and 6x4 axles are available) and transporting cargo across 15 European cities such as Berlin, Prague, Madrid, Rome, Paris and more. Alternatively, users who don’t want to play career mode can become “king of the road” and explore endless stretches of highway.
As with all Ovilex Soft titles, Euro Truck Driver offers 3D-rendered graphics, from realistic truck interiors, to lifelike truck damage, to detailed urban and rural scenes fed by six camera angles.
Euro Truck Driver 2018 features:
- Realistic steering controls (tilt steering, buttons or virtual steering wheel)
- Manual transmission option with H-shifter and clutch
- Accurate engine sounds
- Intelligent AI traffic system
- Dynamic weather and road conditions (clear, rain, snow, etc.)
Read more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com....
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more