DCI Introduces App User Testing Services
|Richard Harris in Mobile Tech Wednesday, July 10, 2013|
Dot Com Infoway (DCI) has introduced a new app user testing service that utilizes live users to text and provide feedback.
Developers submit their app to DCI and provide specific questions or assign specific tasks for the users. During the testing phase, users test and document their experience, checking for functionality, etc and then detail their opinions of the overall usability of the application.
Concluding the testing phase, developers are given reports and analysis including results and insights on subjects such as the user's expectations, quality of the app and more. The service can also be used post launch to research potential changes and upgrades in future versions.
Read more: http://www.dotcominfoway.com/news-room/press-relea...
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more