DashBid Launches Multiplatform 360Degree Video Ad Unit for VR
|Richard Harris in Monetize Tuesday, September 27, 2016|
DashBid has released DashBid360, the first 360-degree video ad unit that runs on almost all platforms and screens.
DashBid360 ads provide immersive, interactive video experiences. Users simply move their mobile device or mouse to view the advertising from every angle.
Sales of virtual reality equipment are forecasted to top $1 billion this year and reach $21 billion by 2020. Studies show deep user engagement in virtual reality environments1, and 360-degree video ads are growing in popularity with major brands and publishers2.
With DashBid360, publishers can now offer advertisers a way to give users a high-quality, high-impact 360-degree video experience.
Features of the new ad unit:
- Keeps the user on the page
- Is compatible with all existing ad units on desktop and mobile
- Works without requiring any virtual reality equipment or platform
- Works in-app and on web pages, both in-stream and out-stream
- Is HTML5-compatible
- Reduces bandwidth and battery consumption via adaptive streaming technology
Supports iOS 8, 9 and 10, Android, and Windows Mobile.
Read more: http://www.dashbid.com/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more