CTIA Super Mobility 2016 Will Be Held September 7 9 in Las Vegas
|Richard Harris in IoT Monday, April 11, 2016|
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 will focus on the vertical markets that comprise the connected life for business, home, networks, retail, health, auto, media and money. The event will be held September 7 - 9, 2016 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The event includes exhibits, keynotes and interactive smart experiences that demonstrate and advance the connectivity at home, work and everywhere in between. There are also dozens of co-located industry partner events and exhibits representing vertical markets and the latest mobile innovations.
A highlight of the event will be CTIA’s new Smart Experiences show floor which demonstrates practical applications of wireless connectivity for today and what’s ahead in the future.
- 5G Launchpad: Explore emerging concepts and use cases for next-generation network technologies.
- AR/VR Arcade: Experience new possibilities created by cutting-edge Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality gear, devices, content and games.
- Connected Car Lot: Check out models, entertainment platforms and safety features driving advances in transportation.
- Drone Airfield: The latest drones technology and prototypes.
- Mobile Health Clinic: Visualize the future of health and wellness through this state-of-the-art clinic, featuring diagnostic and monitoring tools, management software, fitness wearables and apps that maintain healthier lifestyles.
- Smart Home: Visit an open house filled with consumer electronics, appliances, entertainment, energy controls and home improvements that will be the envy of the neighborhood.
- Smart Office: Maximize productivity with M2M/ IoT, cloud, security, conferencing, financial and app services that advance and streamline successful enterprises.
- Smart Retail Store. See how retailers can increase revenues and customer interactions with point-of-sale solutions, beacon notifications, inventory controls and shipment tracking.
Read more: http://www.ctiasupermobility2016.com/