Create Virtual Agents and Chat Bots with IBM Watson Conversation
|Richard Harris in Cloud Services Thursday, July 14, 2016|
IBM is moving its Watson Conversation solution into general availability. The platform offers the opportunity to build Virtual Agents and Chat Bots that offer natural conversation flows by combining a series of cognitive techniques: defining intents and entities and crafting dialog to simulate conversation, all in one integrated service.
Watson Conversation offers a clean and simple user interface that does not require any coding or a deep understanding of machine language providing developers a way to easily build and train a bot - from simple, narrowly focused tools to sophisticated, full-blown virtual agents.
Watson Conversation gives developers the flexibility and versatility to build one bot that can be easily deployed anywhere – from social media, Slack, SMS, on mobile, into a website, even on robots.
The new service is available on IBM Bluemix where developers can build and train a basic system at no cost.
Read more: https://www.ibm.com/blogs/watson/2016/07/building-...
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more