Parks Associates will host the 19th-annual CONNECTIONS connected home conference on May 19-21, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport.
CONNECTIONS focuses on technology and business solutions for the connected consumer. The event features consumer research and market strategies to monetize digital content, mobile applications and services, value-added services, connected consumer electronics, and home systems. The conference includes presentations from analysts and sessions featuring executives in the connected entertainment and digital home technology industries.
The keynote, “Taking a Mobile-First Approach to the Smart Home,” will be presented by Farooq Muzaffar - Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Development for Verizon. The three days of presentations will offer information and analysis on: New Business Models; Challenges/Opportunities; Standards/Interoperability Issues; Technology Trends; and Consumer Trends and Research.
Specific event topics include:
Entertainment, Content Delivery, and Access Services
- Unlocking the Value of Personalization
- Profit in the New World of OTT
- The Reality of the Second Screen: Interaction, Social Networking, and the Consumer
- Original Content and Key Differentiators for Entertainment Services
- Multichannel Networks and Emerging Video Alternatives
- Evolution of Content Access: Cloud-based Services, 4K, & Other Innovations
- Content Rights and the Reshaping of the Video Industry
- Connected CE Devices and Platforms
Set-top Boxes and New Platforms: What's Next in Hybrid Video
- Generating Revenue From OTT Streaming
- Streaming as Standard: The New User Experience
- Entertainment and the New User Experience
- Role of Connected Device Platforms in the Content Ecosystem
- 4K/UHD TVs: Are They Changing the TV Landscape?
- Smart Home: Security, Controls, Energy, and Smart Devices
Integrating Smart Products into Smart Home Systems
- Internet of Things: Innovations and New Value Propositions
- Standards and Interoperability: Creating Competition through Cooperation
- Winning Channel Strategies for Smart Home Services
- Innovations Creating New Opportunities
APIs: Extending Functionality for all Connected Devices
- Connected Cars: The Next Smart Platform
- Commerce Opportunities on Connected Devices
- Wearables and Connected Health Opportunities in the Home
- Premium Support Services: Connected Devices and IoT
- Smart Toys: Engaging the Digital Native Generation
Read more: http://www.parksassociates.com/events/connections-...
Love Is Like Pi Never Ending T-Shirt Math Pi day Gift Shirt. Perfect Shirt to celebrate Pi Day 2019. Great gift whether you just love Math or you are a Math Student, Teacher or similar.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.