Chukong Technologies Cocos2d x Mobile Game Engine to Include Full Facebook Integration
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Wednesday, November 5, 2014|
Chukong Technologies, in collaboration with Facebook, has announced that it has updated the Cocos2d-x and Cocos2d-JS game engine to include full Facebook platform integration.
The announcement follows in the footsteps of the Facebook SDK for Unity, which was released over a year ago. Now there are over 5,000 games using the Facebook SDK for Unity across Facebook and mobile to date.
Cocos2d-x is an open source, cross-platform game engine used by a number of developers worldwide. With these updates, Cocos2d-x developers can integrate Facebook functionality into their games, as well as port mobile games to Facebook.
More information is available on the Cocos2d-x website
Read more: http://www.cocos2d-x.org/news
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more