Cheetah Mobile celebrates launch of their ad platform into European markets
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Tuesday, March 21, 2017|
Cheetah Mobile brings Cheetah Ads to Europe with vertical video moments at Advertising Week.
Cheetah Mobile Inc., a mobile utility and content app developer, celebrates the launch of its Cheetah Ads division in the European market. Cheetah Ads will present this week at Advertising Week Europe, showcasing its strategy to serve vertical video ads for every kind of mobile moment.
Cheetah Ads works hand-in-hand with Cheetah Mobile’s app portfolio, as well as exclusive partner musical.ly, to bring full-screen ads to the wide range of mobile experiences. Cheetah Ads reaches across pre-social interactions like AppLock, where brands can connect with users outside of popular social apps; to in-social moments in chart-topping apps musical.ly and Live.me; smart personalized content in News Republic; and utility moments in apps like Clean Master and CM Security.
Cheetah Mobile will lead three sessions from The Guardian Stage at Advertising Week Europe this year.
- On March 20th, as part of the Mobile Track, Morden Chen, GM of Overseas Ad Sales, will discuss how to “Unlock the Key to Mobile Marketing” at 11:00AM.
- Later that afternoon, at 4:15PM, Jenny Quan, Executive Dean of Cheetah Lab, will present studies “Comparing Europe and China in the Mobile Era.”
- On March 22nd, as part of the Video Track, Michael Murray, Cheetah Mobile’s Director of Ad Sales, will offer his insights about “Transitioning to Vertical Video” at 9:30AM.
“Cheetah Ads enables European brand advertisers to intelligently reach their best audiences through the power of vertical video ads,” said Scarlett Xiao, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing and Business Development at Cheetah Mobile. “Europe remains one of Cheetah Mobile’s strongest markets, and we’re thrilled to introduce Cheetah Ads to clients here in London.”
“With guaranteed viewability and professional editing services, Cheetah Ads helps brands leave a strong impression with their vertical video ads,” stated Arther Wu, Senior Director of Monetization and Business Operations at Cheetah Mobile. “Our partner brands are seeing strong engagement for their vertical video campaigns on musical.ly.”
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more