Buildbox Just Released a New Training Series to Help You Make Games
|Richard Harris in SDK Saturday, October 1, 2016|
Buildbox just announced the release of a new training series called, "Make Your Own Game" for those developers interested in training harder with BB to make awesome games. Here are some of the highlights the series offers.
- 10 Training Videos
- 10 Buildbox Saves Files
- 2,000 Word Article
- Access To A Complete Video Game
The goal with this series, is show our users how to create a truly top-shelf game with Buildbox. In order to do this, we put together a dream team to help make this happen.
The course was created by our founder, Trey Smith, and taught by Buildbox customer Heath Close. Heath shows every single feature of the software in detail while giving you access to all the BBDOC files he's created.
The game was designed by our CTO, Nik Rudenko, who created the hit game Endless Sky. The art from this game was created by our very own Daniel Oriega, who created all of the art for our hit game, The Pit. With the course, you get access to the full completed game.
The cost for this course? Nothing. It's completely free. No sign up required.
Read more: http://buildbox.com
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more