Branded content solution debuted by TripleLift
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Monday, April 9, 2018|
Scalable, programmatic branded content marketing solution created by TripleLift has been debuted. The platform, ContentDial, allows users to automate the production process of marketing content and lets marketers get back to doing what they do best.
''With ContentDial, marketers experience all of branded content's benefits and, now, they can do so at scale and programmatically,'' said Jason Kleinman, GM of Branded Content at TripleLift. ''Publishers gain a new revenue stream as branded content efforts are executed across more websites than they have been in the past.''
Initial results from Stash's campaign showed that ContentDial:
- Drove more than 5 percent of its Daily Dot and Thought Catalog readers to register for and deposit money in a new Stash account
- Provided an 8 percent lift in Stash's brand awareness as shown by a third party brand lift study
- Generated more meaningful social interactions with consumers posting branded content 10 times more than usual to their social feed
''Stash had avoided publisher direct content marketing because of high minimum spends and production headaches that conclude with a lack of visibility into reach, scale and overall success measurement,'' said Dale Sterling, CMO of Stash. ''ContentDial's automation of the production process removed the biggest barrier that prevented us from succeeding, understanding which content was performing best.''
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more