Branch Deepviews Create Auto Generated App Previews
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Tuesday, August 18, 2015|
Branch has released out of beta a new deeplinking service called Branch Deepviews, which provides a way for users to engage with an app's content, prior to committing to a download. Deepviews are mobile web splash pages, automatically generated and hosted by Branch from pre-existing, native app content.
Deepviews delivers a complementary mobile website to a mobile app, built into Branch links that work on any platform and in any browser, providing a streamlined experience to the user.
Branch links automatically support all existing deep linking technologies like Facebook App Links, Twitter app cards, Pinterest app pins, Google App Indexing, and Apple Universal Linking, and Apple Spotlight Search.
Read more: https://branch.io/deepviews/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more