BMC has announced the expansion of its Big Data offerings with updates to its Control-M for Hadoop solution which now offers a Control-M Automation API, designed to improve Hadoop application deployment agility.
The Control-M Automation API is a set of programmatic interfaces for Hadoop architects, engineers, and developers to use Control-M in a self-service manner within the Agile development release process. Using JSON notation for job definitions, GIT and RESTful APIs for validation, configuration, and deployment, workflow-scheduling artifacts are integrated with preferred tools used to automate the Hadoop application release and deployment process.
This allows Hadoop program teams to shrink the development-to-production cycle, delivering new capabilities to the business faster and increasing the value of their big data initiatives.
The Control-M for Hadoop provides the ability to accelerate Hadoop batch workflows with the following functionality:
- Create jobs, collaborate on workflows, schedule and manage application batch processing
- Modify jobs and view status updates on any browser based device and on mobile iOS or Android devices
- Convert existing Oozie jobs to Control-M, or use Control-M to execute jobs defined in Oozie
- Develop Control-M jobs with Command Line Interface options
- Manage workflows using a simple drag-and-drop interface with a single point of control
- Leverage proactive notifications to identify and resolve critical issues before SLAs are missed
- Easily move data between Hadoop clusters with no need to create new scriptsRead more: http://www.bmc.com/it-solutions/control-m-hadoop.h...
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.