Best Practices for Kubernetes and more from Platform9
|Freeman Lightner in Events Tuesday, September 10, 2019|
Best Practices for Kubernetes from Kubernetes experts as they share tips and practical learnings at a CNCF-hosted webinar on KubeVirt, and three days of Kubernetes events in the US and in Europe during September.
Platform9 has announced it will present at a webinar hosted by CNCF and hosts three Kubernetes Days events globally.
“KubeVirt - Beyond Containers: Coming full circle back to VMs!” on a CNCF-hosted Webinar
In this CNCF webinar, Roopak Parikh, Co-Founder & CTO at Platform9, and Joshua Hurt, Senior Software Engineer at Platform9, will introduce KubeVirt and what VMs with K8s mean for you and your organization. They will cover both the architecture of KubeVirt as well as examine some key use cases where you can already take advantage of Kubevirt to manage legacy applications. They will demo an application that is comprised of VMs, Containers, an RDBMS and a LoadBalancer-type Service. They will also show how HA scenarios for legacy components are automatically handled by Kubernetes and KubeVirt, and more.
- KubeVirt - Beyond Containers: Coming full circle back to VMs!
Thursday, September 12 at 9 am PT
Best Practices for Kubernetes as Platform9 Hosts Three Global Kubernetes Days Events
Kubernetes Days are free technology events designed by container and cloud experts. Industry experts share tips and best practices for Kubernetes at scale from a Cloud SRE/Admin perspective, Development, Architecture, and Operations standpoint.
Chicago Kubernetes Day
The Chicago Kubernetes Day is a half-day workshop hosted by experts from Platform9 and MyTechLadder.com. Topics covered during the workshop include container concepts and architecture, single pane of glass for Kubernetes clusters across public and private clouds, day one concerns such as installation and operation of a Kubernetes cluster on any infrastructure, day two operational concerns, DevOps pipeline design, and more.
- Thursday, September 12 at 8 am CT
- Residence Inn by Marriott, Chicago
London Kubernetes Day
Nuaware, Platform9, and Octarine host this Kubernetes Day featuring experts from each company sharing insights on key architecture concepts with containers, Kubernetes and the developer/admin lifecycle, cloud-native security and the evolution of containers and Kubernetes and their effect on the development process.
- Tuesday, September 24 at 6 pm BST
- Puppet Office, Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman St, Whitechapel, London
Amsterdam Kubernetes Day
Speakers from Nuaware, Platform9, and Octarine will discuss the five key challenges enterprises face with their digital transformation predicated on Kubernetes and best practices for maintaining security in the dynamic software delivery ecosystem.
- Thursday, September 26 at 5:30 pm CEST
- KPN Office, Kromme Schaft 3, Netherlands
Read more: https://platform9.com
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more