Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures app launches by Mattel
|Christian Hargrave in Apps Tuesday, September 18, 2018|
Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures has announced the availability of the application 1 month after the iOS version hit the market.
Barbie is giving an inside look into her famous Dreamhouse with the launch of Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures, a brand new app based on the animated Netflix series by the same title that’s now available on Android devices. The popular iOS version, which debuted on the App Store last month, has already hit the #1 spot for Top iPad Kids App in 100+ countries.
Just in time for the show’s season 2 premiere on Netflix on September 13, Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures lets players create their very own Barbie Dreamhouse experience. Hang out with Barbie Roberts as she shares her tech-savvy home and real-time family life with viewers around the world. Rummage through her closet alongside her friends and help her get camera ready for her next vlog, and many more fun activities.
This engaging content is perfect for children ages 4+, allowing them to:
- Design every room with wallpapers and decorations
- Meet Barbie’s BFFs and puppies!
- Dress Barbie and her friends up in looks to get camera ready
- And, play a bunch of fun activities, from baking and dancing to epic pool parties
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more