Artisan Brings Mobile Marketing Automation to In App Messages
|Richard Harris in Monetize Tuesday, August 26, 2014|
Artisan is now offering a new automated in-app messaging platform. Artisan's new in-app messaging capabilities are integrated into its Mobile Experience Management platform and will allow developers and marketers to communicate dynamically with users while they're engaged with a native mobile app.
Without touching the underlying code of their app, developers can customize slide-in messages, pop-ups, and screen takeovers to dynamically communicate with users while in the app.
- Provide a High-End Brand Experience: Artisan delivers native in-app messages, providing the ability to customize the look and feel of in-app messages and provide visually sophisticated, high-end brand experiences.
- Engage the Right Users with the Right Messages at the Right Time: Developers can employ the capabilities of Artisan’s MEM platform to analyze, personalize, and test in-app messages and ensure that the most engaging messages are targeted to the right users at the most opportune time.
- Deliver and Adapt Actionable Messages On the Fly with No Coding: Developers can immediately deliver actionable in-app messages and then easily make changes to those messages with no additional code writing.
The Artisan platform provides the ability to segment users into lists based on behavior, in-app events, device type, operating system, geography, and user profile attributes. These lists can be used to target push messages, in-app messages, and marketing billboards.
Read more: http://useartisan.com/blog/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more