Apple Announces Release Updates to Xcode, iOS 9, and OS X El Capitan
|Richard Harris in iOS Tuesday, June 30, 2015|
Apple has released updates to the beta versions of Xcode, iOS 9, and OS X El Capitan. The Xcode 7 beta 2 release includes the Xcode IDE, Swift 2 compiler, Instruments, Simulator, and latest SDKs for OS X, iOS, and watchOS.
iOS 9 beta 2 is a pre-release version of iOS 9 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Devices updated to iOS 9 can not be restored to earlier versions of iOS. The OS X El Capitan 10.11 beta 2 offers a pre-release OS X v10.11 update.
OS X Server 5.0 beta is a pre release version of OS X Server 5 for OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 beta and OS X v10.11 Developer beta systems. The release of Apple Configurator 2.0 beta 2 offers an app for OS X 10.11 that facilitates setting up and deploying groups of similarly or identically configured iOS devices.
Read more: https://developer.apple.com/news/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more