AppGyver Updates UI and UX for its HTML5 Hybrid App Builder
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
AppGyver’s Composer platform offers the ability for developers to bootstrap HTML5 hybrid apps. In its Composer 2 release, the company has provided updates to its UI and UX to improve how the Composer 2 admin interface looks and how the UX flow works.
The newly redesigned UI/UX flow has been reworked for how developers go about creating pages and defining their associated content sources, providing the ability to start working with the more advanced features faster. The changes are also aimed at presenting a clearer logical understanding of how an app is coming together.
Composer is built with AngularJS, Ionic, PhoneGap and Steroids conventions and offers plug-and-play backends with integrated APIs which means data is available throughout an app right away by dragging it in.
Read more: http://www.appgyver.com/composer
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more