App Mention Alerts Service Debuts Offering iOS App News Tracking
|Stuart Parkerson in iOS Monday, October 21, 2013|
Through his company, Motivapps, Kolinko develops iOS apps as well as providing an app SEO tracking service called AppCodes. App Mention Alerts is an outgrowth of the AppCode service.
App Mention Alerts allows iOS developers to bootstrap their PR efforts by finding out who wrote about their apps (as well as competitor’s apps) and in what context. The service is priced at $24.95 per month. Developers receive e-mail alerts about new articles and tracking of article previews.
Read more: http://www.appmentionalerts.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more