Amazon Releases a Free Cross Platform User Engagement and Testing Tool
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Friday, November 8, 2013|
Analytics: Monitor User Engagement with Your Apps and Games
- Free to use, simple to understand and integrate
- View graphical reports on metrics like active devices, sessions, retention, in-app revenue
- from a simple dashboard
- Create more exciting content for customers to keep them engaged
- Track your in-app revenue trends to drive monetization uplift
A/B Testing: Test and Deploy up to Five Experiences on iOS, Android and Fire OS without Updating Code
- Server-side logic enables you to deploy new experiences to players without writing
- additional client-side code
- Test new features with a segmented group of users before rolling out features broadly
- Easily control which users see your experiments by segmenting your audience using
- criteria you define
- Free regardless of usage level, and available within the same SDK as Analytics
Read more: https://developer.amazon.com/sdk.html?ref_=pe_1328...
Explaining the key concepts of visual language that inform any work of design, from logo or letterhead to a complex website.
Usable, strategic understanding of consumer behavior that acknowledges recent changes in internal and external influences, global marketing environments, and the discipline overall.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.