AI driven codeless testing solution drops from Perfecto
|Richard Harris in Application Testing Thursday, March 14, 2019|
A new Cloud-based solution harnesses the power of machine learning to equip teams of all skill levels with codeless testing capabilities.
Perfecto announced it will release Perfecto Codeless, an AI-driven codeless testing solution that allows teams to automate the process of writing test scripts regardless of skill level. Equipped with machine learning (ML) capabilities, changes to the test script are made agnostically, allowing scripts to continuously run and fix themselves without disrupting operations.
Part of Perfecto’s larger Smart Automation platform, the solution is seamlessly integrated with Perfecto’s cloud-based testing lab and reporting and analytics features, eliminating the need for teams to use multiple solutions to successfully achieve automation and continuous testing.
“Across our customer base, the number one cause of automation failure is scripting issues. This a huge barrier for achieving good test automation and teams making their way towards continuous testing,” said Eran Yaniv, Founder and CEO at Perfecto. “With the introduction of Perfecto Codeless, we are harnessing the power of machine learning to offer the next generation of codeless automation testing capabilities. By eliminating the need to write and maintain test scripts, teams save time and can focus on more complex tasks.”
The burdensome process of creating and maintaining scripts prevents teams from moving faster with automation. Testing teams often lack the skills they need to write scripts for test automation. While development teams have the coding skills needed to write Selenium or Appium scripts, their time is better spent on product development and innovation. Perfecto Codeless provides teams with the tools they need to quickly generate quality test scripts and effectively maintain them, regardless of whether they are just getting started in their coding process or have a robust set of scripts.
“In recent years, codeless test automation has become a top priority for testers, as well as the developers that aim to expedite their test creation and maximize testing reliability. These professionals are looking at codeless as a preferred solution to embed into their testing responsibilities,” said Eran Kinsbruner, Chief Evangelist at Perfecto. “Perfecto Codeless will take DevOps to the next level, relieving testers and developers of the time-intensive responsibility of coding – and giving them time back to focus on product development and innovation to help accelerate the software delivery lifecycle (SDLC) for their business.”
For teams that want to move faster on automation, Perfecto Codeless offers the following benefits:
- Smart capabilities to maintain scripts – ML capabilities address object maintenance issues within code. If code needs to get deleted, moved, or changed, it will happen agnostically to the test script – without delaying the process.
- All-in-one solution – As one of three components of Perfecto’s larger Smart Automation platform, all components of the testing process are connected – from creation to execution and analysis.
- Codeless automation in the cloud – Unlike other solutions available, Perfecto delivers codeless test automation in the cloud, allowing teams to manage the pace and demands that come with test automation. It also provides the necessary flexibility, performance, and scalability needed to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more