Ahead of GDC 2019, Google drops new app advertising solutions
|Richard Harris in Monetize Monday, March 18, 2019|
The Game Developers Conference 2019 is here and Goole just announced new app advertising tools focused on game developers to help boost revenue.
The new tools aim to help developers carve out better revenue and build a better app business, especially those developers making games. There are new tools in most sections of the software lifecycle, including pre-launch, launch, and even post-launch.
The new Google solutions include:
Pre-registration ads: driving interest and downloads before an app launches in Play
Rewarded ads in Play console: allowing devs to test rewarded ads (where to place them in games, ad loads, etc.)
Max conversions: burst bidding format for launch moments
App campaigns for engagement: new campaign type focused on retention
Smart segmentation: ML-driven solution to optimize app monetization
Developers will be able to continue growing their fan bases but also drive user downloads earlier on, retain users through new campaign types and re-think the balance between in-app purchases (IAPs) and ads.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more