adaptiv.io to Release Beta of Its Data Automation System for Online and Mobile Marketing
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Monday, March 2, 2015|
Marketing and data automation provider adaptiv.io has announced the beta launch of its software for March 16. Interested developers can request beta access through adaptiv.io’s website.
The beta launch of adaptiv.io will include the availability of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Localytics, Kahuna and MixPanel integrations as add-on options to its system. These integrations will allow developers to normalize and push data into other systems in order to identify and retarget their best customers.
The adaptiv.io platform has been designed to simplify integrations with third parties and allowing more granular control for distribution of data across technology partners through its data automation system. The marketing automation program integrations with core marketing tools provide data which would ordinarily have to be integrated through many different SDKs and continuously managed for updates by an engineering team. The platform takes care of the heavy lifting when it comes to third-party data aggregating and automating user engagement.
Read more: http://www.adaptiv.io/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more