Accelerated Releases Embedded Linux Distribution for IoT
|Richard Harris in IoT Thursday, August 27, 2015|
Accelerated has announced the general availability of its Embedded Linux Distribution for the Internet of Things (IoT). The platform offers consolidated Linux embedded distribution and relevant tool-chains in one simple location.
The framework is targeted at building Linux based firmware for small embedded systems. It is capable of building for non-MMU and MMU targets of Linux. It supports a wide variety of hardware, many CPUs and a large number of target boards. It is easy to extend the build for new vendors or boards and to add new applications.
This source package is an "all-in-one" build framework for generating a complete embedded system. It has been developed with embedded devices in mind, but it can just as equally be used for normal computing devices (like a PC for example). It is ideal for building small, lightweight systems.
Read more: https://accelerated.com/devkit/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more