What are the Most Sought After Coding Skills for Developers
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Dice.com, a tech job site, suggests that employers want software developers who’re experts in well-established technologies such as Java, .NET, C++, and HTML.
Researched from hiring manager postings looking for developers on the Dice site from January 1 – April 15, the most sought-after skills and qualifications are provided in this top 40 list:
15. Test, Tester, Testing
33. Computer Science
Interestingly, iOS and Android were at the bottom of the list. What does it mean?
As Shravan Goli, president of Dice, predicts, “Today’s biggest needs surround the core, but it will change as the next generation of technologies realize their promise.”
Read more: http://news.dice.com/2014/05/21/next-big-developer...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more