|Stuart Parkerson in HTML5 Monday, March 16, 2015|
Here is a summary of the NativeScript platform capabilities:
- Build 100% native cross-platform apps, with a declarative UI, and the ability to implement platform-specific UIs.
- Share 100% of your code or use platform-specific APIs, depending on the app you’re building.
- Use standards-based CSS syntax for styling.
- Use rich data binding and existing UI patterns to easily build complex user interfaces.
- Reuse any native library available in Objective-C, Java or .NET (for example Telerik’s native UI components - Telerik UI for iOS, Telerik UI for Android and Telerik UI for WindowsPhone).
- Reuse the QA tools for accessibility automation to write tests.
- Use the latest native platform features to create an amazing native user experience.
- Code in any IDE of your choice to implement your applications’ code using the NativeScript CLI.
- Use the Telerik Platform, AppBuilder and the full Visual Studio integration to get a rich development experience. Paid support is also available.
Read more: https://www.nativescript.org/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more