Remember Apple's Holiday Break From December 2229
|Richard Harris in iOS Wednesday, December 16, 2015|
If you plan on getting a new iOS app approved or want to submit an update before the end of 2015 you better do it soon as Apple will not be accepting new app or app update submissions from December 22-29. Other typical iTunes Connect and developer account functionality will remain available.
That basically means if you plan an app release before the end of the year you have through Monday to get it submitted, approved, and scheduled. Apple will start back the app submission operations on December 30.
Read more: https://developer.apple.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more