PayStand Releases API Providing Mobile and Web App Checkout and Payment Process for Bitcoin, eCheck and Credit Cards
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
PayStand is launching the PayStand API which combines a solution for accepting Bitcoin, eCheck and credit cards. Developers can create desktop and mobile checkout experiences that retain a simple one-click checkout experience. With PayStand’s new API, developers can integrate the PayStand software into any platform, making the user experience smooth and convenient.
Paystand uses a single pricing model, instead of a per transaction fee. Prices start at $49 for the basic payment option. Utilizing the PayStand developer platform, developers have access to:
- Mobile SDK: Reduce payment friction in iOS apps with a full Objective C SDK to move money in-app.
Tokenization: Take payments with credit cards and other sensitive data while reducing PCI compliance responsibilities.
RESTFUL APIs: Built on modern standards-based technologies such as REST, OAuth, and JSON, developers have full access to the enterprise grade back-office endpoints PayStand is built on.
Payment options include:
- Credit Cards: Accept all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and includes international payments.
- eCheck: Add eCheck (ACH) to the checkout experience as a payment option. eCheck uses the banking network to transfer money directly between bank accounts.
- eCash: Add Bitcoin to the checkout experience as a payment option.
PayStand has provided a quick start guide and documentation on their website.
Read more: http://www.paystand.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more