One Third of All Paid Clicks on Google Now Come from Mobile
|Richard Harris in Monetize Friday, October 18, 2013|
The results were published in the company’s, Q3 2013 State of Paid Search Report, which highlights trends across search engines, devices and eight industries, including Business to Business, Consumer Services, Financial Services, Real Estate and Construction, Healthcare, Retail/eCommerce, and Travel and Leisure.
The report surveyed advertisers who had fifteen consecutive months of data with the firm and an established/stable business model from Q3 2012 to Q3 2013.
According to the report, “The trends in Q3 demonstrate the growing importance of mobile devices in paid search, a shift driven both by consumers migrating to mobile devices and by Google advertisers transitioning to enhanced campaigns, which rolled out at the beginning of the quarter. Our data demonstrates that one third of paid clicks on Google now come from smartphones and tablets, confirming the rising importance of mobile over the last few quarters.”
To read the full report visit the link below.
Read more: http://www.thesearchagents.com/2013/10/search-volu...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more