Ionic Continues to Build Out its HTML5 Hybrid App Development Platform
|Richard Harris in HTML5 Wednesday, July 1, 2015|
Ionic continues to build out its open source front-end SDK for developing hybrid mobile apps with HTML5. Ionic offers a library of mobile-optimized HTML, CSS and JS components, gestures, and tools for building highly interactive apps - built with the Sass CSS extension and optimized for AngularJS.
The platform has seen significant growth since it was launched the last part of 2013. In June alone the company has announced Ionic Push, Deploy, and Analytics, along with an upcoming Ionic Market – a place where developers can market Ionic addons, themes, and plugins.
The company recently offered a blog post providing a snapshot of where the program is today and the functionality developers can expect for the future.
Read more: http://ionicframework.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more