Appboy Launches Intelligent Delivery Platform for Push Messaging Engagement on a Per User Level
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Appboy has introduced a new Intelligent Delivery offering which uses customized algorithms to allow app publishers to send messages at the exact moment when each user is most receptive to communication.
The Intelligent Delivery algorithm analyzes previous interactions for each user to deliver push notifications, email and in-app messages at the peak of potential engagement. It is offered as part of Appboy’s marketing automation platform that allows app publishers to communicate through customer segmentation, multi-channel messaging and multivariate testing.
The Appboy platform has three primary components:
- Mobile SDK: The Appboy mobile SDK is integrated into iOS or Android mobile applications and provides marketing, customer support, and analytics tools.
- Dashboard: The dashboard controls all of the data and interactions for the Appboy platform and can be used to manage notifications, setup targeted messaging campaigns, and view analytics or feedback. Developers can use the dashboard to manage settings for integrating apps, such as API keys and push notification credentials.
- Data API: The Appboy Data API provides a web service to record actions taken by users directly via HTTP, rather than through the mobile SDKs. This provides the ability to add custom events for segmentation purposes directly from a web-based application.
Read more: https://documentation.appboy.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more