Engaging mobile app users with Flurry Push
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Monday, May 21, 2018|
Flurry Push wants to help developers target, retain, and engage their user base using their push notification technology.
“We’ve heard consistently from our developers that messaging is one of the most powerful tools for boosting user engagement,” said David Berger, VP, Engineering at Oath. “With Flurry Push, we’re putting free messaging front-and-center to empower developers to take charge of their app business and address the recurring challenge of long-term engagement.”
With Flurry Push, developers have the option to choose between three types of push notification campaigns:
- Promotional: Schedule one-time, daily, weekly, or as-it-happens push notifications to drive engagement with new features, events, contests or other app content.
- New User Retention: Convert new users who have recently installed the app to active users and increase overall retention.
- Event Driven: Re-engage and convert users following a specific event or behavior within the app.
Key features of Flurry Push include:
- Actionable Analytics: Analyze app KPIs and push notification campaigns through one single platform.
- Triggered Push Notifications: Automatically send push notifications to users based on app-install time, event triggers or other audience attributes.
- Powerful Segmentation: Target users by geographic, demographic, behavioral and technographic attributes, including activity or inactivity, install date, device model, app version or specific event combinations. Save commonly-used user segments for quick set-up.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.